I just found out exciting news about Sierra Leone. COTN wants me to help with the summer interns this summer. They want me to be the logistics coordinator and help plan the schedule and make sure that all the details are in place. That means that I would get to work alongside my friend Quami and that I will get to stay in Sierra Leone all summer long!!!!! It will be a busy summer coordinating two teams, but I am so excited about the opportunity.
Also, please be praying for my friend Sullay. He emailed me today to tell me that his wife gave birth last week, but the baby died on Monday because he stopped breathing. Pray for the grieving process and that his wife would recover and she is still in the hospital.
It reminds me how fragile life is, especially in Sierra Leone. Pray for my friends in Sierra Leone, those who are working for COTN and for my kids. A lot of discouraging things have happened in the past couple of months. They are engaged in a spiritual battle. A battle that we can join them in fighting and they need us to pray for them, just as we need them to support us in prayer.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! so exciting sarah-that's fantastic.
Post a Comment