I am so thankful for the school that I am at this year. I have the best administration; I couldn't ask for anything better. My principal and superintendent are wonderful!
I am taking a team of teachers back to Sierra Leone this summer, many of those teachers are teachers from my school. I have had some people at school that are angry because the school is supporting a trip that is through a Christian organization. The administration at my school is so supportive, and they are backing me up, which is so nice to have. They have agreed to let us do fund raisers here at school to raise the money to go over, they are going to organize a school supply drive so that we can take supplies over to the schools, and they want to set up a pen-pal system with the kids at my school and the kids in Sierra Leone. So not only are they supportive of me taking a trip, but they themselves also want to be a part of it.
I am so excited to see how the Lord uses this. It is my prayer that this trip and the people in Sierra Leone, would not only effect the lives of those that are going on the trip, but also the lives of the students, the parents, and the other teachers at my school.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow sarah! that is soooo exciting! i can hardly wait for your trip to come!!
Post a Comment