Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Its official

I am planning on leading a team of teachers to Sierra Leone this summer and I just got the word that I have officially been accepted to lead a team, which means that I am for sure going back to Sierra Leone this summer. Yeah!!!!!

6 comments:

Joy and Mark said...

Sarah,
That is so exciting! I'm very happy for you and know you will do an amazing job leading that team.
Joy

em said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so excited for you!! keep me updated for sure :) love you.

Brandon and Callie said...

YEAH!!! that's so awesome. let us know how we can be praying for you while you prepare. i can't imagine how excited you are:)

jody said...

yeah!! that is great, sarah!
i'm sure they are lots of people in SL who are very excited about this as well!

Nicole said...

Sierra Leone? Is that in Alabama?

Love you friend! I am looking forward to it!

Julie said...

Hey Sarah! So excited and jealous! Wish I could go but maybe another time. I met a guy from Liberia the other night which was fun. He now lives in Helena, Montana - talk about a culture switch. Anyways, just the way he said Sierra Leone made me want so badly to go back! We'll keep you in our prayers!