What a rush of so many different emotions today. I feel so blessed by the families in our school and so encouraged by them. They have been so supportive and encouraging to me in this journey through life.
We had Kindergarten graduation today and it felt very bittersweet realizing that tomorrow I say goodbye. Goodbye to the kids who I have spent so much time with. Goodbye to being a Kindergarten teacher. Goodbye to this stage of life.
Today was such a great day to just reflect on these past three years. To be encouraged that the Lord had me here for a reason, even when I didn't always understand why I was here.
Tomorrow is our last day, and I am sure it will be that same rush of bittersweet emotions. So sad to leave, but so excited for what is to come. Come to think of it that is probably how all of this next month will be, so bear with me as I try to take the time to process these emotions.
(pictures to come tomorrow!)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praying for you and your last day. you are an amazing woman and i'm sure everyone will miss you but i'm so glad you're going where you feel the Lord leading.
love you
Post a Comment