- My kids were being naughty and were running in the street and so I told them that I was grumpy because they were not being safe. One of my students raised his hand and said, "Are you sure its not because you haven't had your coffee yet today?"
- I got a Mother's Day card from one of my students. So cute.
- Our para got flowers the other day and so Jenny used it as a teachable moment and taught all the boys that girls like flowers. So on Friday, one of our boys brought us flowers. :)
Last weekend I went to the Opera with my roommate Carissa. Opera isn't my favorite thing ever, but it was fun to get dressed up and go out and do something.

This weekend, my friends Susan and Al, who are having a baby, had a party to tell us the gender of their baby. We decorated onesies for either a girl or a boy, depending on what we thought they were having.
It's a boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment