Monday, November 16, 2009

A wedding and JBU reunion

This weekend, after school on Friday, I drove down with some friends to New Mexico, for a wedding. My friends, Mark and Karen got married Saturday in Roswell, New Mexico. It was such a fun wedding. I got to see so many friends from JBU. It was so wonderful. At times I really miss JBU and the friends that I had there. But it was so great to get back together with everyone and be able to catch up on life. I really feel like JBU was such a beautiful community of people and those connections made there will last a lifetime, even if I don't see people on a regular basis.
Here's the happy couple. Me and Susan
Me and Dacia
My old roommate from college. So great to see her again.

Mayfield girls!
The JBU crew.
Not only was it great to see so many wonderful people, but it was also wonderful weather. 75 degrees. Why do I not live farther south. I had to come back to freezing cold snow.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Did you steal some of my pics?!? :)

Allie said...

Also: I like Dacia. Do you think we could be friends?