Friday night, a friend had his photos showing at a coffee shop, so some friends and I met up down there. Great photos.
Saturday, I baked and cleaned all morning because later that afternoon we were having an early Thanksgiving feast with my JBU friend here in town. We met and played football together. I scored the winning touchdown! Yeah! We then went back to Susan and Al's house to eat tasty Thanksgiving food. Everyone brought a dish. It was like a real Thanksgiving. 

Sunday: I have a small confession to make. I love the Twilight series. I know. I really didn't want to read them, but them flying back from Sierra Leone, it was the only book to read and I got hooked. They are so good, and the movies are great too. New Moon, the second movie, came out in theaters this weekend, so some girls from school and I went to go see it. It was fantastic!
We then had a really good, but intense house church where we prayed and talked about some really good things.
Great weekend. And now, there are only 2 days before Thanksgiving break and no teaching for three days!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend. How are you not exhasted after the weekends? :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And just so you know, everyone I know who has picked up a Twilight book as ended up loving it. So you are definitely not alone!
Post a Comment