Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great day!

Today I was realizing how thankful I am for the parents at my school. We have such kind, generous, and helpful parents. I love getting to interact with the parents of my students and be friends with them.

At the end of the day we had 4 different parents in our class. I love that they just stop by the say hi, or come in and just start doing different tasks.

We had one parent who brought us slurpies today, and then another parent from last year's class, handed me a Starbucks at the end of the day. So kind of them.

I will miss these relationships next year when I am gone. That is one of my favorite parts about teaching at Vanguard.

1 comment:

Susan said...

If I bring you slurpies and starbucks will you stay in Denver with me forever? :)