Thursday, November 12, 2009

oops...

On Thursdays, I meet with my mentor in the morning, so it is an early morning. This week has been a busy week, and I have been super tired. So this morning, I am sitting wiht my mentor and I realize that I still have my pajama pants on. I never changed from the morning. Oops. Luckily, they were black and looked like they could be work pants.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Sarah, you crack me up! Good thing your pjs were passable as work pants. I once went to work with two different shoes on. It happens!

Dawn said...

:) My pj bottoms are pink with white stripes, might have been a bit more noticable! I doubt anyone did notice though :)

Allie said...

This one might take the cake. It reminds me...I had a friend in high school who would wake up around midnight, take a shower, put on her school clothes, and then go upstairs to pour a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Her parents often had to direct her attention to the clock. We could tell when this happened because her hair was all frizzy...each time she'd go back to bed with wet hair and then be too tired to deal with it in the "real" morning. PJ pants = minor detail.