Friday, August 14, 2009

So happy

I am so happy about so many different things this year.

So excited to have my co-teacher Jenny back. We teach so well together and are on the same page with so many things. I can't wait to teach with her.

We had a back to school night last night and it was so fun to see parents and students from the past two years. I love the parents at our school and I am so glad that we can know them on a more personal level.

I love my new house. It is so cute, and I love my new roommates. I really am excited about getting to live with them.

This year is going to be a good year.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You're on "teh same bag" as Jenny? Man kindergarten is really getting to you!

em said...

praise God!

Julie said...

Glad things are going well for you!