Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Day 2- crazy rainstorm
Day 2 went great! A few behavior problems, but otherwise okay. The exciting part of the day was the very end of the day when there was a huge crazy rainstorm right when pick up is supposed to be. The problem here was that the kids wait outside to be picked up by their parents. So all of our students are waiting under this tiny little shelter. All my students are crying because they are scared. Parents are waiting in cars not really sure what to do. So I start running up and down the car line with the kids. Not only did I get my exercise in for the day, but I also got a shower; so wet by the end of the day. And now, of course, that the kids are all home, it is bright and sunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, at least you're used to running back and forth in a rain storm!
Glad your first few days are going well!
Love ya!
Post a Comment