After 14 airplanes, 131 hours on airplanes and in airports, 3 overnight trains, countless taxi and poda-poda rides, and subway systems in 2 different cities...
Summer break is officially over.
Sad....
But I am excited about this year and living in Denver.
Work stars today. We'll see how that works with being jet lagged. I woke up at 5:30 today wide awake. If only this could happen every day that would be great.
I have many pictures and stories to share, so hopefully in the next month I will be able to do that.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
see you in an hour :)
good luck with work! glad you're back...when can i see you?? i'm free on saturday i think...
sad you are no longer in china with me
glad you're safe!!! can't wait to see all the pictures!
I loved your comment about waking up at 5:30. I have an adorable little baby who likes to get up at that time too and I always wish I was a morning person who popped out of bed. Maybe I need to get jetlagged? Hope the transition back to CO goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!
Post a Comment