This is Baby Sarah who really isn't a baby anymore. When I first arrived, she was not so happy to see me, but then she warmed up to me and I had a lot of fun with her. She has so much personality and is real feisty!
I love going back and seeing all my kids there. It is wonderful to be able to be a part of their lives and see them grow and change.
3 comments:
Baby Sarah?! What? How did she get so big!?? Can't wait to see more pictures!
I think like My Sarah, you are happiest in Africa! You smile is contagious and your face radiant! I am so blessed that you share this passion and part of your life with us. Will loved getting the daily updates and praying for the daily needs. We so appreciate you!
That's so awesome that you've got to see these kids grow and change over the years. I'm so glad you got the opportunity to go back!
Post a Comment