Friday, July 17, 2009

Crazy Mountains!

We are now in Yangshuo, and I can't wait to post pictures for you to see this place. It is one of the prettiest places that I have ever seen. It has these crazy mountains that just pop out of the ground from all over. There is a beautiful river that goes through the middle of the mountains.

Yesterday we went on a boat tour down the river. Today we went on a bike tour through the mountains, and then we climbed up to the top of one of the mountains. It was a gorgeous view. The pictures are amazing, and they don't even do a great job of showing the beauty. Today was one of my favorite days so far in China.

5 comments:

em said...

jealousy!!

Julie said...

Glad you are having such a great trip!!

Candace said...

oh! I can't wait to see your pics!

Candace said...

oh! I can't wait to see your pics!

Allison said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE Yangshuo! It is seriously the most beautiful place I think I've ever been to! So glad you got to go! Hope you're having an amazing time with Megan!