Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A short message from Allie Clark





Three reasons why I love Sarah:
1) She trusts people. For example, she trusted her team members with her blogger user name and password. (Or did I accidentally overhear the passing of top secret info? If so, trust me, it was unintentional.)
2) She is a great sport. I would like to announce that Sarah put up with a lot of Allie Clark shinanagans for the past three weeks. She even did it with a smile.
3) She is 100% passionate for the people of Africa. Sarah inspires me to find my passion in life and live it wholeheartedly.

Three reasons why I hacked into her blog:
1) Jet lag is keeping me awake and I'm bored.
2) I wanted to announce that Sarah is one incredible person.
3) I thought her blog could use a couple pictures (only trying to be helpful here as Sarah is still in "limited-internetville.")

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sarah is definitely a very inspirational person.

Julie said...

Allie,

Nice hacking skills. Good work.

Sarah,

You were a wonderful leader. I just wanted to say thanks for your patience with all of us. I agree with Allie, it is inspirational to watch you live out your passion. Enjoy the next month!!