Saturday, February 05, 2011

stoplights and other random things!

Well, my first official week as a COTN employee is over. It was a great week. I love my job! More updates to come on that.

It's late and I'm tired, but for now one small thing that I have noticed that I absolutely love is the stoplight system here in Silverdale.

I know, it sounds weird, but for turn arrows, the arrows turn green, so you can turn, but then instead of turning red, they becoming flashing yellow turn lights so that you can still go through them, unlike everywhere else I have lived where you have to sit there and wait even when no cars are turning. Its wonderful!

My drive to work is my most favorite part so far. The road goes along the water and you can see the mountains in the background. Wonderful! I'll have to take pictures.

Its been an absolutely beautiful week of weather with nice clear days. It is beautiful here. The first day of light rain was today, we'll see how I like or don't like it.

Visiting Seattle tomorrow. Should be fun to explore a bit.

Okay, not much of an update, but its a Friday night of a very long, transitional week. More to come... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad things are going well! It is a gorgeous place...excited to see some pictures of all of your explorations! Oh, and you left MT just in time...got to 20 below zero two days after you left!