Reason #1
Reason # 2 and 3 (in no particular order, I love you all the same!)
These girls are good friends from college and I have been so thankful to be able to live close to them these past 3 years.On the way back from the wedding we were discussing New's Year's Resolutions and I was talking about how I am not very good at those because it is such a long period of time that it is hard to continue something for that long. So we decided that we are going to make monthly resolutions in three different areas. Mine are:
#1 To get support letters in the mail (This is a huge task hanging over my head. Be watching for yours!)
#2 To drink more water instead of coffee (I drink way too much coffee a day)
#3 To journal everyday (I love journaling, but I always seem to run out of time in the day, when it should be a priority to get done. So I have my sharpies and a journal and I am writing away this month)
I am so thankful to have these girls in my life that can keep me accountable and we live daily life together so they are there to remind me of these things and to keep me focused on what is importnat. There is something beautiful about friendships that are long term and these girls and I have been through so much together. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
2 comments:
ahh! I love you three too! Yay for this time in our lives. Let's live up this semester before we cry our eyes out! Love you friend :)
It brings tears of sadness and tears of joy to my eyes to think of you leaving. Sad, well isn't it obvious? Denver will be losing and amazing woman and Evan will not have you for a kindergarten teacer :( Joy, because I love seeing you following God's call on your life and watching you as you live your life with passion. Good goals by the way, I should maybe try those same ones on me!
Post a Comment