Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's official!

Most of you have probably already heard or have figured out, but I am officially going to be working for COTN next year.

The current plan is in June to travel over with a team of teachers and then I will be staying until January. Then I am moving to Silverdale Washington, which is just outside of Seattle. Here I will be working for the international office in their education department.

So excited, and nervous at the same time.

And completely exhausted. An exhaustion that even a cup of coffee can't cure. I feel slightly overwhelmed with all that has to be done. I still have to teach and be present at school all day, but I also have to raise my own support and get a team ready to go. But I know I need to just take a day at a time and it will all get done.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on making it "official". I am very excited for you (and honestly a bit jealous). Please send us a support letter!!! And remember, it will all get done. :) Take it step by step.

Candace said...

We're so excited for you Sarah! Please send us a letter too! Let me know if you need our address.