Monday, January 04, 2010

A fun wedding and a friend reunion

My friend Allie, from JBU, got married this weekend in Kansas. It was so great to be able to go out for the wedding. My friend Megan flew in from China, so we all got to be together. I am so thankful for these friends that have been put in my life and that we can all be there to support and encourage each other through different stages of life. These friends are such a blessing.



The rehersal dinner had the theme of "Cowboy Casual" so we all put on our best for the fun themed dinner. Here's all us girls.

And the whole gang.
Me and Bethany

We got to spend lots of time just hanging out in our PJs and talking and sharing life together.

The wedding was beautiful. Allie was a stunning bride.

All us girls again

Matthew and Allie- so cute!

Me and Susan at the reception. It was a lot of fun. I even got out there on the dance floor, which is not a common occurance for me.

My dear, dear friends who I am so thankful for.

Megan and I

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

aww! how fun sarah! looks like yall had a blast!!