Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Brrr....

It has been so cold the past couple of weeks. Yuck... I will try not not complain all winter long about the freezing cold weather, but I really hate the cold. I hate shivering, I hate wearing coats. Not fun for me.

It has been below freezing for over a week, I think.

Today at school we looked up tempatures around the world. It is colder here in Denver that in:
Alaska, Norway, Russia, Wisconsin to name a few.

All I want to go do is cuddle up with my blanket and a good book in front of the fireplace and not move until it warms up around here.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I hear ya! I hate the cold too. I always tell people that I'm allergic to the cold :) I'm definitely on board for our 50's and 60's back!

Julie said...

It's been cold here too. Yuck. I'm with you on hating being cold! Have you gotten a snuggie yet?? :)