I think I am more tired today then after a full day of teaching.
Started off at 9 AM with a trip to the Nissan dealership to get my little car an oil change. Now its ready to drive to Arches.
Straight after that I took my friend Amy out for breakfast for her Birthday and then we planned our trip to Arches. Yeah! We leave tomorrow.
Then I went to get some supplies for Sierra Leone from Walmart who has graciously donated a gift card for us.
Then I took Mu Leh and Jonah for a doctor's appointment. Jonah is the cutest baby ever. I know I say that every time, but really. You have to meet this kid. He is so happy all the time
Then we went and got his prescription filled.
I met a friend for coffee.
Dashed back to Mu Leh's house to give her the prescription and show her how to use it.
Then I drove very fast to Castle Rock to meet Laurie Lorenzen for dinner.
I went back to Walmart to get food for camping. Why did I not get this earlier? Brain doesn't work.
Came home and then responded to the 15 urgent emails in my in-box from my team (Oh, I forgot to mention the 12 calls today about Sierra Leone stuff)
Now I have to pack for Arches, and plan a trip to China. Maybe I will get to sleep tonight.
Thats my day. Not sure why I thought that blogging was a good use of time, but I did.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You gotta get it out. Besides you'll have a long hiatus from blogging coming up soon so you gotta keep us all in the loop while you can.
Post a Comment