Friday, March 21, 2008
I am sad
I was supposed to go to Pennsylvania to visit my friends this week for spring break. But Wednesday night, I came down with the worst cause of the stomach flu. I was and still am so sick. I went to the airport this morning thinking that I could make the flight, but once I got there, I felt terrible. I had to cancel my flight and have someone come and pick me up. They weren't able to reschedule my flight for Saturday or Sunday because they were completely booked. So I don't get to go to Pennsylvania. Sorry Jo and Taylor. I really wanted to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We completely understand. We wish we could fly there to take care of you! We love you!
tragic indeed...praying you feel better soon! :(
oh sarah... i am so sorry friend! Were you able to go to Florida?
-Nicole (under Eric's name)
i am sad that you haven't posted in a LONG time...;)
Post a Comment