What a wonderful weekend it was. On Sunday I got to talk to Aunty Batu on the phone. They are all doing well. The kids are all healthy and Baby Sarah is starting to walk. I can't wait to see them all. I need to brush up on my Krio skills because when I was talking to Aunty Batu, I realized that I had forgotten a lot. It was kind of hard to communicate with her because she doesn't speak much English. But it was so refreshing for my heart to be able to talk with her.
I also went snowshoeing with Susan this weekend. It was so beautiful and peaceful. There weren't very many people out, so we just enjoyed the quiet crunching of snow and the occasional panting of our breath as we walked up a really steep hill. I love the mountains, and I love being so close to them.

1 comment:
beautiful!!
Post a Comment