Valentine's Day isn't so bad when you teach Kindergarten. Then you have 60 little kids that want to be your valentine and that tell you how much they love you all day long. I have 6 boxes of chocolate sitting on my desk and baskets of other candy and more chocolate. Two days of Valentine's parties left us kindergarten teachers feeling very drained and tired. The kids had so much fun though. They loved getting to pass out valentines to everyone and they ate more pink frosting in one hour, then a child should ever be allowed to eat in a lifetime! I even had two suprise delivieres of flowers. One from Jenny's finance just because he is a nice guy and the other is still a mystery!
So I still think that Valentine's Day is a consumer holiday, but it isn't so bad when you are a kindergarten teacher.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a secret admirer...how exciting!!! and don't get a cavity...:)
Post a Comment