Friday, February 15, 2008
Generosity
I have been blown away by people's generosity. We are having another parent's night out tonight to raise money for Sierra Leone. I have had so many parent's that have come to me and just given me money. They can't bring their children tonight, but they still want to donate. It's amazing how generous people have been. People that I don't even know are willing to give above and beyond what I could imagine. Whenever I begin to worry about the finances, I just have to stop and think, if the Lord can use a child to give me their quarters, then he is going to provide what we need to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad people have been generous! I am also so glad that you have a blog. I randomly saw it on facebook.
oh What a Blessing! I love you friend!
Post a Comment