Monday, July 31, 2006

The Most Beautiful Thing!

This past week I was a camp counselor at a camp for 150 children. In the evenings we would have worship services. The nationals and children can praise the Lord like nothing I have ever heard before! Words can not describe how beautiful it was to hear see these children with their hands raised in the air singing that God is so good. It brought tears to my eyes. They worship with passion and emotion.

One night everyone (yes, even myself!!!) was dancing around the room praising Jesus. They have no reservations and nothing holds them back. One of my personal favorite songs is Shake Your Body for Jesus, and man can those kids move! I thought that one of the things that I would really miss from home would be the worship, but the people here truly praise the Lord through their song and dance.

1 comment:

Taylor and Joanna said...

Chills!!! It's amazing that something you are experiencing can give us back in the states chills. We are so excited for what you are doing Sarah. Praying for you often. Love you always.