Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tulips!

We have had amazing weather in Washington since I have been back and I am so thankful for some sun in my life. It has been a busy three weeks, of getting things done and preparing to go back to Sierra Leone in a week. I should have spent Saturday getting things done, but instead I decided to go to the tulip festival! I went with my friend Bianca, her family, and my friend Jason. It was beautiful. It was photographers heaven! So many pretty things. I wanted to post all 250 photos that I took, but I figured that no one else would want to see all of them, so I picked out the best ones. 

In other news, I leave for Sierra Leone on May 1st, have a week of meetings, and am procrastinating a long overdue email update. So that will be coming! (I figure if I post it here that an email update is coming that it will force me to actually write it)













1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey, we ended up going there on Wednesday. Didn't have quite the weather you did, but it was still gorgeous! Love you're pictures.