Saturday, April 28, 2012

And Sierra Leone here I come!

I leave for Sierra Leone so soon! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I am so excited, and so ready to go back. My to do list before I leave is looming before me, but things will get done, they always do. The suitcases are half packed-trying to figure out how to move around those 100 pounds that I am given in to two suitcases. In-services and work projects are almost finished, those will have to wait until Monday and the last errands have to be run! But then I will be there. I will be back in my second home with my family. Back in the humid warm climate surrounded my children and friends. Back in Banta Mokelleh, a very different climate then the world I currently live in but one that has become normal and familiar.


No comments: