Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Last 10 photos

To give a little update on what I have been doing lately, I decided to take the last 14 photos taken on my phone. (it was suppose to be 10 but there were more that I liked!) They aren't the best quality photos but they show a little bit of what I've been up to lately!

Went and saw the Broadway Beauty and the Beast show with my family. It's been on my bucket list for a long time now, so it was great to be able to go. It was a beautiful, wonderful show. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie and I loved seeing it this way.
Me at the show!

Back in Indiana with my family. I'm here for a month or so. We went and cut down our Christmas tree, which is a family tradition, and then decorated it. Its my favorite Christmas decoration. I love pulling out old Christmas ornaments and the memories that go with them.
In Kentucky my dad and I went to see a Kentucky Wildcats play their last football came of the season. They played Tennessee and haven't won in 27 years. They won this time.

My cousins and their kids live in Kentucky as well, so on Thanksgiving we decorated gingerbread houses with the kids. I made one too. This also was a family tradition since I was small. Last year I was in Sierra Leone and missed it, so it was great to be around for it this year.
Went to a Kentucky Wildcats basketball game with my dad as well. Not usually a fan, but it was fun to go.
On my flight to Indiana, I had a layover in Denver. I had a window seat and as we were flying in I had an amazing view of the Rockies. I also could find my old school, my old apartment, and my friend's house. Cool to see a good clear view from the air of the city I love.
Went back over to Seattle when my friend Jason came into town for the weekend. We actually had some sun. We walked around a park on the water and of course coffee!

The family that I live with in Washington have 2 beagles, and they had puppies! 5 adorable puppies. Loved playing and cuddling with them.

Back to Washington after two weeks in Colorado. I was able to go over to Seattle and see some JBU friends, Kristen and Ryan. We wandered around Seattle, enjoyed some coffee. It was good to see them. On the way back over on the ferry, there was a beautiful sunset.
While I got to enjoy a lot of beautiful sunny, warm days in Colorado, there was one large snowstorm. It was kind of fun and I do like snow, I don't mind the cold if it is going to be snowy. It was pretty because all the leaves were still on the trees, so you could see the yellow leaves through the white snow.
In Denver, I was able to see two friends that I grew up with. Ashley and Zachary's family have been friends with mine since I was in middle school. I remember them when they were really small and now they are in college (makes me feel old). I haven't seen them in several years, so it was great to see them.

Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs. Love this view. Love my mountains. Miss them

City Park in Denver is one of my favorite places. While I was in Denver, it was gorgeous weather, nice and sunny. All of the things that I love about Colorado. Colorado feels more like home then anywhere else, so it is always nice to be back and to see dear friends.

So that's me, all over the US right now, but getting to enjoy time with lots of different people that I love. So while at times my nomadic life is unsettling, I also love being able to travel around.

No comments: