I am now 28 years old. When did that happen? I don’t feel old enough to be in my late 20s. I think that when I was younger, people made it seem as if once you reached this stage of life, you would have life all figured out. I certainly don’t have life figured out, in fact I think the older I get, the more confused I get. The more life experience I gain, the more I realize how complicated this life truly is. And that brings me to a deeper knowledge of my need for Christ.
But I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you to everyone who called or emailed or posted on Facebook. It was a blessing to hear from so many wonderful family and friends. I feel very loved, so thank you.
My children here made the day special, with lots of warm birthday wishes, singing, and beautiful hand-made cards. It was a great day full of lots of joy and realizing how blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life
My children here made the day special, with lots of warm birthday wishes, singing, and beautiful hand-made cards. It was a great day full of lots of joy and realizing how blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life
So I am 28 now. It’s officially my late 20s, and I'm well on my way to 30!
No comments:
Post a Comment