When I moved to Washington I was praying that God would provide one friend, a friend that I could share my heart with. As they were preparing to leave, I realized that God answered my prayer request through having Kadie and Susan here. They were the friends that God provided for my time in Washington. They were my answer to prayer. And it was so cool to see how our relationship grew while they were here.Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Sierra Leone in America!
This past week our Sierra Leone visitors left to go back home. It was such a blessing to have them here and to see the ways that God used them during their time here in America. There were so many stories of God's faithfulness, but I want to share my personal story with having the girls here.
Life was busy when they were here, busier than I thought life would be in Washington. But as I was reflecting back on their time here I realized something....
When I moved to Washington I was praying that God would provide one friend, a friend that I could share my heart with. As they were preparing to leave, I realized that God answered my prayer request through having Kadie and Susan here. They were the friends that God provided for my time in Washington. They were my answer to prayer. And it was so cool to see how our relationship grew while they were here.
I thought that I was going to have lots of time with nothing to do and that I would be longing for people to hang out with. Well, God sure answered that prayer and now I am craving to have some time to myself, so time to sit and think.
And I will have a little bit of that. I leave Washington in just a little under a month to go visit family and friends before going back to Sierra Leone.
When I moved to Washington I was praying that God would provide one friend, a friend that I could share my heart with. As they were preparing to leave, I realized that God answered my prayer request through having Kadie and Susan here. They were the friends that God provided for my time in Washington. They were my answer to prayer. And it was so cool to see how our relationship grew while they were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment