Monday, April 04, 2011

Productive day!


Today was quite the productive day. Life has been a little busy with so many wonderfulColorado visitors on top of the SL visitors. I've been playing host for our Sierra Leone guests which has been so fun to get to spend so much time with them, but that hasn't allowed me much time to get things done at work.

I looked at a calendar today and realized that it is already April. That means that in less than 2 months that I go back to Sierra Leone, which means that I have so much that I have to do before then!

But today was great. My brain was rested from a weekend of doing absolutely nothing. I had my cup of coffee this morning, and I tackled my stack of papers that I had brought back with me from Sierra Leone. Something that I was avoiding because I had no idea what to do with all those things. But today the pile has been tackled. It is down to one little stack of papers.

Remembered lots of ideas I had in Sierra Leone and things I had written down that I needed to do. So, now I have gigantic to-do lists. There are 4 of them. Categories of: me to do, to do when I am in Sierra Leone, education department to do, and teacher team to do. And I have this cool program on my computer where I can make sticky notes on my computer! So this is what my screen currently looks like.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You and your sticky notes...
But I didn't see any flow charts, you definitely need a couple of those, don't you!

Anonymous said...

I would count your day a success given the number of emails you sent to the teacher team leader ;)

Anonymous said...

Or is that just redirecting... hehe :)

Erica said...

What is that computer program that you use called?