Sorry for all the pictures, but it is just so beautiful here that I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I posted lots of them.



















Look at this amazing blue water
Love all the fallen trees with moss all over them
Love all the waterfalls that you can find here. Pretty much just love hiking here.

Me at the space needle
A lovely quiet moment with a latte in downtown Seattle
Yeah sunshine! and coffee, doesn't get much better
View of Seattle from the ferry
Sarah and I walking around in the rain
Love this picture
The coast is so beautiful.
It was a beautiful sunny day which was a break from the cold rain the day before
Grant and I hiking on the beach
There was driftwood all over the beach that was in such fun and interesting shapes
Loved the beach here. I highly recommend it.
Went to the Hoh rainforest in Olympic National Park. Beautiful!
Can't get enough of the mossy green trees
They look a bit menacing
So many different green colors. I wish my camera captured how beautiful it was.
Seattle at night. Had a picnic at Kerry Park overlooking the city.
1 comment:
geez, Sarah. Send me a list! You know where to go around here.
Where are the first pictures from?
So fun...can't wait to discover some of it!
Post a Comment