Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Washington here I come!

Bright and early tomorrow morning, I am headed for the Northwest! Can't believe that it is actually here and I am moving to Washington. I am excited. Excited for a new adventure and to see what life holds.

So my little X terra is loaded with my bike, tent, clothes, a few books, and scrapbooking supplies, and is off tomorrow on a road trip through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Washington!

Please pray for safe travels and no problems on the road. I'll let you know when I arrive.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh how fun! What an adventure! Ryley was born in Helena, Montana, after we too packed everything we owned and moved to the Northwest, where we didn't know a soul. :-) It is beautiful country up there, and it is fun to explore! We will be praying for you as you travel and you start your new life in Washington!!! Ryley misses you and talks about you all the time! :-) Much love!

Kristen said...

I hope you're not planning on living in your tent:) Just kidding!

I hope you have safe travels!