Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Denver Museum
Yesterday the Denver Museum of Nature and Science had a free day so I took Mu Leh and the boys to the Museum. We had a lot of fun looking at Dinosaur bones and the space exhibit. But the best part of the day was getting to build a snowman at City Park and then throw rocks into the lake. It was a beautiful day yesterday! Jonah just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
3 comments:
wow! snow in late april? unreal! i'm coming to my sister's JBU graduation in may! you should come down again this year! :)
Hello friend. I was thinking about you today and hope that you are good! I love the pictures. It looks like you were having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment