Monday, March 09, 2009

China here I come!

I just bought my plane ticket to China!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to visit my dear friend Megan!!!!!!!!!
And my friends Susan and Al are coming with me. Even better!!!!!!
Can't wait. I leave July 8 and come back August 5th.
Almost a month.
I'm excited in case you couldn't tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

em said...

yay!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU.

Megan said...

YEAAAAAA!!!!! china is ready for you!!!! its going to be crazy organizing travel plans but fun. (especially for al and susan as they are going to have shorter!) so fun tho!

Joy said...

Wow! That's so exciting!! Hug that Megan for me! :o)
Joy

Julie said...

You are going to be quite the world traveler this summer. Do you go directly from SL? How's the planning for the trip going? You should email me!

Julie said...

You are going to be quite the world traveler this summer. Do you go directly from SL? How's the planning for the trip going? You should email me!

Brandon and Callie said...

woo hoo!!! that will be awesome.

KJG said...

Yay! That's so great, Sarah! I'm so happy for you! :D
-Kristen

Morello Madness said...

Don't forget to come see us while you're in our neck of the woods! :) We're so looking forward to seeing you!!
hugs,
Amy