Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Change of plans

So spring break has not exactly turned out the way that I was hoping that it would. I don't really like when my plans get changed. Especially something that I was really excited about. So here's what happened with my trip to Alaska. Saturday afternoon I get to the airport to fly first to Salt Lake City and then on to Anchorage. I get to Salt Lake with no problems. While I am sitting there waiting for my flight they make an announcement that my flight to Anchorage has been canceled and that they aren't going to have another flight until Wednesday. They then tell me that they are not going to reimburse my flight and that I am going to have to pay for my return ticket back to Denver. I was not very happy to say the least.
To make a long story short, a friend ended up calling Delta and yelling at them for me, and I got reimbursed and back to Denver after spending the night in a hotel in Salt Lake.
I am sad not to have gotten to go to Alaska. It would have been a lot of fun and really pretty, but hopefully I will be able to reschedule sometime soon. Fo now I am just hanging out in Colorado.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I think you have a great rescheduling plan!