Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Slumber Party
My friend Mu Leh had to be in the hospital for three days and one of those days her husband had to work at night, so Susan and I babysat for the boys. We didn't get much sleep with the seven week old baby, but Jonah is such a good baby. He only woke up 4 times in the middle of the night for about 20 minutes each time. The boys had a lot of fun and were really well behaved. Such good kids. Mu Leh is okay and back at home. And Susan and I have caught up on our sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment