Monday, October 22, 2007

Seattle

This past weekend I went to Seattle to see Quami, Massah and Eddie from Sierra Leone and then to visit friends from high school, and my dear teammate Kristen. It was a wonderful visit.


Our Sierra Leone family

At the aquarium

Our kids

Kristen, Massah, and me looking at some fish

Kristen and I on the ferry to the COTN office. It was real cold.

At the library with Massah and Eddie

Eating lunch at Red Robin

Saying goodbye. See you in Sierra Leone.

Kristen and I at the first Starbucks ever. I love Starbucks.

Standing under a waterfall. Brrrr!!!!

Crazy group picture overlooking Seattle.

Missing Joanna. Girl time wasn't the same without her.

Girl picture

Emi and me at the park

Whole group picture. Thanks for coming Callie and Brandon.

The girls outside the Seattle market.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So that Starbucks you were in... I threw up outside it... in case you were curious ;) Hey I want to hear more about your trip- call me :)

Carissa Lynn said...

so fun:) I am so glad you were able to go and it worked out. we need to catch up sometime soon...i miss seeing you and really talking with you. how is it we don't do it often enough and we live so close!

em said...

ok, i think it's time for a new post! seriously...